- I help seniors maneuver through the medicare system to find a healthcare plan that fits their needs like a glove.
- I am pure Filipino and grew up on Oahu with a big and loving family. I got married to my soul mate in 1978 and moved to Hilo to start our family. My husband Larry and I raised three beautiful children and currently have two dynamic grandsons.
- I’ve been in the workforce for many years, wearing several different hats in banking, media advertising, event planning, real estate and property management. All the skills I’ve acquired over the years comes to my aid as an agent. It amazes me every year how much I’ve grown and how much I have come to value this colorful hat that I’m wearing now. Colorful because I have the opportunity to meet people with diverse backgrounds. It is gratifying for me to help one senior at a time climb through this medicare jungle.....and to help them breathe easier at the top of their mountain.
- I'd like to say that Caroline Dupio was very helpful in my time of transition for when I turned 65 years of age. She was very diligent when helping me to understand and to fill out the form's I needed. She was also patient and kind during the process. It was a pleasant experience as I was very confused when starting out. I want to Thank Caroline and Medicare for providing such a service.
- I just wanted to take a minute and thank one of your agents, Caroline Dupio.
- I am making a transition at present from working on a cruise ship the Pride of America to being on land til the time comes that we can sail again. We have received notice that our Medical, Dental etc will run out for us staff non union personnel on the ship. I have chatted with Caroline to help me when retirement is happening. This time with no plans at the moment I got our warn notice that it was going to happen August 11.
- I did a phone visit with her and she walked me through all the different plans available as a Medicare card holder. With excellent attention to detail and follow up she guided me through all I now need to do to get my Medicare completely up to speed. Little did I know the details involved til she took me through the necessary steps I now much do to get the coverage I will need going forward! Hats off to Caroline for a professional job well done!