- Kyle Kwock currently serves as one of the senior insurance consultants at Financial Benefits Insurance. Kyle has over 15 years of professional experience in helping clients with their financial and insurance needs. He graduated with honors from the University of Hawaii College of Business Administration and has many years of managerial work experience in both the private sector as well as with the Federal government. He is licensed in both life and health insurance and is appointed with a large number of major insurance carriers.
- I wanted to thank you, for helping me understand my medicare AB and how Humana PPO allows me to continue with my current physicians. You saved me from the many mistakes, that my friends went through. I have a better understanding of my current benefits, which are much broader than part D. You've been a knowledgeable blessing to my life. Whenever I can share your services, you better believe, I will.
- My prepayment for Medicare, just arrived and I sent a check for 3 months, just as you had coached me. No surprises, just what I needed.
- Kyle was highly recommended by a friend of mine. Being new to Medicare and not fully understanding how it works, he took the time to thoroughly explain my options and reviewed the benefits of enrolling into a Medicare Advantage Plan. I learned so much about Medicare thanks to him. His many years of experience and expertise made this a stress-free experience. I would highly recommend Kyle to family and friends. You can trust Kyle to be there when you need help.
- We have worked with Kyle for many years as our Medicare insurance broker and are very pleased with his service. Kyle is very knowledgeable and friendly. He is an excellent communicator and makes sure we understand any changes to our policy benefits and drug coverage each year. We always feel comfortable working with Kyle as he puts our needs first and always has our best interest in mind. We trust him completely. Mahalo.